Friday, March 1, 2013

Night 59-end of month 2


Hi and welcome back!

The Christmas trees
It was very warm in the tent last night (about 40). Since it was so warm I decided to sleep in a 40 degree Slumberjack sleeping bag. At first it was perfect, but overnight I got cold and the only other sleeping bag that I had in the tent was the -20 so I just stayed in the 40 degree bag. When I woke up I noticed that my wool socks had come off during the night and that I could barely feel my feet they were so cold.

The field
Not too much happened on our hike today except there was a thin layer of snow covering the ground which was weird because there was no snow at our house. Our time today was 14 minutes up and 28 minutes round trip.

Thanks for reading - I'm off to ski!

1 comment:

  1. Dear LRC,

    I have another question about your hiking, if you don't mind. Do you ever get bored, taking the same route everyday?
    JC

    ReplyDelete