Friday, March 29, 2013

Night 87

Hi and welcome back!

Today I was unable to hike with my dad, so Maisy and I went together before soccer practice.  For one of the first times, she actually listened to me! We left the house at about 4:00, and our time up was 11:35.

My favorite backpack for longer hikes is an REI Flash 18, which lets you take out the foam sheet that's used for padding so you can use it as a sitting pad.  I put the pad in my CamelBak, along with Eiger Dreams, which I read for about 15 minutes up on the top of the hill.  It was a lot of fun, and I want to do it more often!

Right now my sister has two friends sleeping over, and my little brother (he's almost four) is hanging out with them, so it might be hard to get him outside.  He says he is still planning to sleep outside, though.

This week's trivia question is about another one of the Seven Summits.  What is the highest peak in South America?  I'll give you a few letters to get you started: A - - - - a - - a.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment