Thursday, March 14, 2013

Night 72

Hi and welcome back!

Last night when I fell asleep it was in the high thirties so I slept in the 40 degree sleeping bag. This morning I woke up cold at about 5:00 so I moved to the 20 degree sleeping bag that I had with me but about 30 minutes later I woke up even colder than I had been had been in the 40 degree bag. Thankfully about 5:55 my dad came out and told me that it was time to hike which allowed me to get up and get warm.

Today there were very high winds and when I got home from school my dad told me that he had to stake down my tent again because it had been upside down in the wind and held down by only one stake.

If you would like to take a tour of my tent, click play on the video to the right of this paragraph!

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment