Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Night 71

Hi and welcome back!

When I went out to the tent last night I noticed a very shallow puddle in the front of the tent. So my pillow wouldn't get wet I put the extra Ridge Rest that I had out with me over the water. It fit in the front of the tent perfectly and it didn't allow any water to get on anything.

This morning it was 35 degrees out with no wind when my dad and I hiked. On our way up we heard an owl in the distance that might have been the one that we sometimes hear at night. We had a pretty good time up of 12:40.

I'm sorry that I haven't had to many pictures of my hikes in my posts lately, but because of the daylight savings time all of them have been have been just about pitch black.  Here's what I mean:

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment