Thursday, March 7, 2013

Nights 64 and 65

Hi and welcome back!

Welcome to the new reader from Venezuela!

Sunset while Skiing
Tuesday night it was very windy, and I had a hard time sleeping because of it.   We were supposed to get at least 2" of snow, but when I woke up I was surprised, because there wasn't even a dusting.

Last night was a bit warmer (around 30 degrees), and we heard the owls yet again.  I heard two, but dad thought he heard at least three at one point about 3:00 in the morning.

Today I went skiing again, and the conditions were not good.  Instead of staying later, we came home early.  That's why I was able to post tonight.

It's 37 degrees outside, and I'm about to go to the tent.  I think I'm going to sleep in the double 20 degree bags.  We'll see how that works!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment