Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Night 77

Hi and welcome back!

8:00 a.m.
Last night when I went out to the tent it was in the high twenties and snowing. My dad came out around 1:00 and said that we had about 2 inches of snow, so I was surprised that I hadn't woken up to the tent collapsing.

When I woke up this morning, my dad told me that I had a two hour delay because of the snow (which was at least three inches deep with a thin coating of ice on it). We didn't end up hiking until about 8:30. Because of the snow and ice, we had a hard time hiking, which resulted in a time of about 19:45.

5:00 p.m.
When I got home from school today, I saw that almost all of the snow had melted because it had been sunny and in the high forties for part of the day.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Dear LRC,

    It's your cousin again. Take more pictures of Maisy. She's a hoot! Your great grandfather and great grandmother had a Beagle which I loved dearly named Sam. (Ask your grandfather about Sam sometime.) Because of Sam, Beagles have always been my favorite dog. You're lucky to have one.
    JC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting!

      I will try to take more pictures of Maisy to post and I will ask my grandfather about Sam.

      L.R.C.

      Delete