Friday, March 22, 2013

Night 80

Hi and welcome back!

Last night it was about 20 degrees with some light wind. I woke up this morning at 5:00, but it was pitch black and I didn't have a watch with me so I didn't go inside even though I couldn't sleep. I stayed in the tent until my mom took Maisy out and happened to hear me coughing. She told me what time it was and said I should come inside and take some cough medicine.

Mount Vinson (16,050')
Today Maisy wasn't listening once we entered the woods, and she ran off.  We spent about five minutes trying to find her.  We think she was eating something, so she wasn't coming when we called her.  Since we spent so much time trying to find Maisy, we didn't have time to go all the way up the hill.  We will make up for that tomorrow.


We might have to put the Polaris back up over the weekend, because on Monday we might get a big noreaster that could dump up to a foot of snow on us.

Here's this week's trivia question: on what continent is Mount Vinson located?

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment