Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Night 70

Hi and welcome back!

When I fell asleep last night, it was just cloudy but when my dad came out at 1:30 it was pouring which was surprising because I had no idea that it was going to even drizzle overnight. I was worried that everything might get wet because nothing on the tent was guyed out, but thankfully the only thing that got wet was my sleeping bag which was barely damp.

By this morning, the pouring rain had dropped to a light rain which was good because I couldn't find any waterproof jackets. It was only 50 degrees so I decided to just wear a non-cotton baselayer. Our time up was about 13:45 which is okay. I was amazed when we got back because I was dry even though I had nothing waterproof on except for my gaiters.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment