Thursday, March 28, 2013

Nights 85 and 86

Hi and welcome back!

I had trouble sleeping on Tuesday night because there are tree frogs at the pond that were really loud. There were also coyotes howling up on the hill. Tomorrow I am going to take a video of the pond so you can hear the frogs.

On Wednesday, my dad and I had an especially slow hike for some reason with a time of about 15 minutes.

Last night, I again had a hard time sleeping because of tree frogs and geese instead of coyotes.

This morning after that we had a time of about 12 minutes, my dad and I saw that both the sun and the moon were up at the same time which I thought was pretty neat.

Tomorrow, my dad, my brother and I are all going to sleep out, so I'll be giving you some live updates from the tent.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment