Saturday, March 16, 2013

Nights 73 and 74

Hi and welcome back!

I wanted to post last night, but I was skiing with one of the teachers from my school and didn't get home until almost 10:00.  By then I had a bit of a fever, and while I was waiting for some tylenol to kick in, I laid down on the sofa and tried not to fall asleep.  I went out to the tent about 10:15.

The last two nights have been somewhat colder than it's been lately, but still warmer than it was in late January.  Last night I fell asleep reading with my headlamp on, and when my dad came out around 1:00 he turned it off.

Maisy Coming In

Getting Ready to Hike
This morning Maisy woke us up by running into the tent, jumping around, and licking us.  We're planning to take her out to the tent tonight to sleep.

When we hiked today (at about 5:00 p.m.) there was at least an inch of snow, and it was still coming down.  Our time up was about 16 minutes.  It was slippery on the way down, because it was very wet snow.

Thanks for reading!
Snow in the Valley









No comments:

Post a Comment