Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Night 84

Hi and welcome back!

Last night I woke up during the night, and not knowing what time it was I went to the house. I saw my dad sitting on the couch working on his laptop, which told me it was not about 5:00 am like I thought. I asked him what time it was, and he told me that it was 1:00 a.m. After that I went back out to the tent and fell back asleep.

My dad had a meeting at 3:30 today, and it was about an hour and half away, so just Maisy and I hiked this afternoon. She ran away from me about half way up the hill, and I assumed that she would find me eventually so I didn't try to catch her. My time up was about 12:15. I didn't see Maisy for the rest of my hike, which made me worried, but when I got home she was already inside.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment