Monday, April 29, 2013

Nights 116 and 117

Hi and welcome back!

Yesterday, instead of hiking up the hill, we went to a boulder field with some of the people who went rock 
climbing with us a few weeks ago. My friend I.W. and I raced each other across the half-mile rock field and into the woods, where we hiked with T.S., C.S., C.B., and the others.



The Boulder Field
While we were hiking,  we found a stream with a bundle of frog eggs in it. At first no one knew what they were, but then B.B. recognized them and told us what they were.
Ouch


At one end of the field a few of my friends and I found a pit that was about 5 feet deep. I wasn't paying attention and fell into the pit, scraping my legs and forearm, and I cut my elbow. They all hurt this morning when I woke up, but they're better now. 


Today my dad and I went on a very wet hike. Dad wore a water-repellant soft shell instead of a regular shell. I'm not sure why he did that, and I laughed at him the whole time, because he wound up getting soaked. For some reason, we had a very slow time up (14:55).

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment