Monday, April 8, 2013

Night 97

Hi and welcome back!

Even though it was pretty warm last night, I woke up freezing at about 2:00 a.m.  I moved from the 40 degree Slumberjack bag to the warmer, 20 degree North Face bag with the thermostat lining, and that was better.

Our Mouse Beagle
When my dad and I hiked today it was actually in the low 70s!  We were trying to go fast and light so I would have time to post, and as a result our time to the top was 10:40 and 21:45 round trip.

And in case you were worried, Maisy came home last night around 8:20.  She wandered off again today, and when mom, my sister E--- and my brother J-- found her, they said she was rolling in a dead mouse.  Mom wants dad to give her bath, but he's saying she doesn't need one.  I think she will probably win.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment