Sunday, April 21, 2013

Night 110

Hi and welcome back!

The answer to last night's trivia question is Carstensz Pyramid. Carstensz Pyramid is 16,024 feet tall and is located in the Papua province of Indonesia.

New Leaves
Last night I fell asleep reading with my headlamp on. Once again, I woke up and was surprised that it was just as bright as it was 8 hours before. I poked my head out of the tent right after that and saw an amazing sunrise. It was dark red on the bottom with orange, yellow, and a little bit of green.

J-- Catches some Grass


Today my dad, my brother J--, and I went on a hike. We went to the pond which we noticed was at maximum capacity.

J-- had my hiking stick so he went ''fishing'' at the pond or a few minutes.  Maisy must have thought it was still frozen, because she tried to walk on the water.  It didn't work too well.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment