Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Nights 111 and 112

Hi and welcome back!

Yesterday when my dad and I hiked it was about 50 degrees out. When we reached the top we found out that we had a pretty good time of about 11:30 and that there was a second L made out of gum on the tree.

Last night when I went out to the tent I found a tick on my sleeping bag so I went outside, found a leaf, scooped the tick up with it, and set it outside. After that I squished it with my water bottle. Thankfully I didn't find any more ticks in or out of my sleeping bag.

Today just Maisy and I hiked. On our way up we saw a deer track that I think was made on Friday during the rain when the ground was wet because it was really deep. On our descent I saw a blue jay feather so I picked it up and brought it home.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment