Friday, February 1, 2013

Night 31

"mmmmm......down...."

Hi and welcome back!  This is the start of month number two for the kid in the tent.

Today I received a Marmot -20 Col MemBrain sleeping bag from one of my relatives (it is only on loan--I hate to think what a bag like this costs). I am planning on sleeping in it tonight so I can see just how warm it really is.

This evening this blog passed over 1,000 page views. I would like to thank everyone who reads this blog  for helping me accomplish that!

Last night it dropped to about 20 degrees. There was wind, but it wasn't nearly as high as Wednesday night. Thankfully, last night I stayed dry, unlike Wednesday when there was a little leak in the roof of the tent. Everything got soaked except for my clothes.  Of course, I was lying on a wet sleeping bag, so my clothes and I ended up getting wet anyway.

Don't forget about C-Man, our guest blogger tomorrow. We will be posting live updates from the tent!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment