Saturday, February 2, 2013

Night 32 - Live from the tent with C-Man!

Hi and welcome back!

C-Man and L.R.C. Heading up the Hill
L.R.C.: Last night (Friday) was yet another cold night.  Although it was not quite cold enough for it, I tried out the -20 degree bag, and it worked perfectly.  I decided not to hike this morning, so we (C-Man, dad, Maisy, and I) just hiked about an hour ago.  C-Man and I are in the tent right now--it's about 15 degrees with low winds and some snow flurries.

C-Man: It is nice and warm in the tent.  Last summer was the last time I slept in a tent, and it was a LOT warmer than it is tonight--probably by about 50 degrees.  There's a little bit of snow in the tent. I think it blew in while we were opening and closing the doors.

We're going to post this now and try to send a picture for our next post.

Thanks for reading!




1 comment: