Monday, February 11, 2013

Night 41

Hi again and thanks for helping me pass 2,000 page views!

This morning I woke up at about 3:30 because there was there was a lot of freezing rain hitting the tent. It kept me up for a good 15 minutes.

I expected my dad to come outside this morning to tell me to get ready to hike, but he never came out. I assumed it was about 6:00, so I climbed out of the tent, and a sheet of ice slid off of the fly onto my head!  Once I stood up I saw that the whole tent was covered by a thin sheet of ice.

When I got inside I found out that my dad didn't come outside because we had a two hour delay for school, so he thought that he could sleep in.


Other than some light rain and fog, not much happened while we hiked today.  Once we got back I put my backpack on a low chair, and when I wasn't paying attention Maisy got in it and ate close to half of our beef jerky!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you survived Nemo LRC! I was a little worried about you during that storm, but I knew you could handle it. Stay warm out there!!

    ReplyDelete