Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Night 56

Hi and welcome back!

Today when I got home from school I was looking at the comments from last night's post and I saw that  Ed Viesturs had commented! I couldn't believe my eyes because for the past year I have looked at him almost like a god. Ed Viesturs is the first and so far only American to climb all of the fourteen 8,000 meter peaks in the world without supplemental oxygen. If you would like to find out some more about Ed Viesturs click here.

The Eastern Sky Early this Morning

I checked the stats for this blog today and I saw that 5 times the normal amount of people and people from 4 new countries looked at it which was surprising.

When I went out to the tent last evening it was fairly warm (high thirties) but when I woke up it was a lot colder (low twenties).

Overnight there were at least 4 or 5 owls screeching to each other, but thankfully they only kept me up for about 5 minutes unlike the 20 minutes a few days ago.

While my dad and I were hiking today I was surprised because the ground that used to be all mud was solid ground probably from the temperature dropping so quickly.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment