Monday, February 18, 2013

Nights 47 and 48

Hi and welcome back!

First I would like to welcome the viewers from China and Belarus!

I'm sorry that I didn't post last night but I didn't get home from my friends house until about 11:00.

Not too much happened in the tent on Saturday night, and nothing notable happened yesterday morning while hiking.

Maisy at the Spillway on Sunday
 Last night was one of the colder nights lately. The ambient temperature was in the teens, and with the wind (which I was thankfully out of) it was single digits. I fell asleep almost as soon as I closed my eyes because it was so late.  I didn't wake up until about 7:45 when my dad woke me up.

It was hard to get up and hike today because I was still tired but once I got up and put on a jacket and tied my hiking boots I felt much better. My dad and I actually ended up having a very good time up the hill of 13 minutes and 30 seconds.

Just about an hour and a half ago my dad and I pitched the the tent at a different spot of the yard because our spot before wasn't level so every morning I woke up at the bottom of the sleeping bag.

Thanks for reading!

P.S. The answer to the quiz was the first picture.  Which did you guess?
     

No comments:

Post a Comment