Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Night 42

Hi and welcome back!

Overnight it was very warm for a winter night (around 35 degrees). I slept on top of a 20 degree bag and under the -20 degree bag and just like that I woke up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat. I guess I should have payed attention to the weather before I headed out to the tent.

Jerky in the Woods
Last night my dad said that he was going to sleep in the tent with me. I was looking forward to him coming out but I woke up at about 2:00 alone. So this morning I asked him why he didn't come out last night and he claimed to have fallen asleep inside.  I didn't buy it.

This morning while hiking I noticed that about 75% of the snow had melted because of the very warm and wet weather we have been having lately.

Thanks for reading!  


No comments:

Post a Comment