Saturday, February 23, 2013

Night 53

Hi and welcome back!

It was a warmer night than usual last night (low thirties). I was originally not going to sleep in a sleeping bag and just sleep with two baselayers on my legs and a t-shirt with a down jacket because it was so warm, but after I thought about it a little I decided to sleep in what I normally sleep in with a sleeping bag on top of me.

Overnight it started to rain a little bit but thankfully the only things that got wet were my glove liners, unlike Tuesday night when almost everything end up getting wet and freezing.

Water Droplets Collecting on a Branch

At certain parts of the trail today there were puddles that were hard to avoid because there were so many of them, but once you passed them there were no more puddles for about 100 feet.

Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

  1. So glad you didn't get wet last night. Great picture of the water drops on the tree branch.
    Once again keep up the good work stay dry and warm, spring will be here soon. PA friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for commenting! I'm glad you liked the picture.

    ReplyDelete