Monday, February 4, 2013

Night 34

Hi and welcome back!

Not much happened out in the tent last night, but here are some things about the tent that you might like to hear about. 

Some people have asked about the things I keep in the tent.  I have: sleeping bags (obviously), my hiking boots, my headlamp, books, and some granola bars. I don't keep a watch or clock with me during the week, and there are no video games or heaters whatsoever!!!

Right now I am reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling during the school week, and during the weekends I've been reading Eiger Dreams by Jon Krakauer.

Feel free to leave me a comment and tell me what books you like!

Thanks for reading!


1 comment:

  1. You are an inspiration! You have set a goal and are going for it! I applaud you and your parents! Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete