Friday, February 15, 2013

Nights 44 and 45

Hi and welcome back!

I'm sorry that I didn't post yesterday but we went skiing right after school again and got home pretty late.

On Wednesday night it was very warm (mid thirties) and I had a hard time sleeping. The main reasons that I couldn't sleep were the snow flurries and the warmer weather than we've had lately.   Even though it was barely snowing it was still loud against the walls of the tent. I also had a had time sleeping because there was a fairly loud owl in a tree near my tent.

The Eastern Sky Friday Morning

Last night was again a chillier night. I was surprised by how quickly it can go from really warm weather to colder weather again. I have a feeling that tonight is going to again be warmer.

Thanks for reading!  

No comments:

Post a Comment