Friday, June 14, 2013

Nights 161 and 162

Hi and welcome back!

Yesterday morning Maisy woke me up because she wouldn't stop barking. I was a little freaked out, because she was barking really loudly, but thankfully it was just my mom coming out to get Maisy to hike with her.


Yesterday afternoon I realized that the cicadas on the hill were getting loud. At first I was wondering what was making this constant buzzing sound. Then my mom told me that they were cicadas and that some of her friends had been complaining about them.


Last night I was woken up by some of the loudest thunder I have ever heard. It was so loud that it even made the ground shake a little bit. After that I slept soundly, except for when the loud rain woke me up for good at 7:45.


Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment