Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Nights 145 and 146

Hi and welcome back!

Welcome to the new viewer from Belgium!

On Sunday night I took a walkie-talkie out to the tent with me. Around 1:30 in the morning I heard it crackle to life so I picked it up. I listened to it for a couple of seconds and then realized that it was not my dad trying to talk to me but someone out there with the same brand walkie-talkie as me. That freaked me out for a little bit, but then I forgot about it and fell asleep.

Hiking with Maisy Sunday Evening
Yesterday dad and I hiked to the pond, and I showed him how I was pumping water from the pond to the puddle for the tadpoles. He thought I was really smart until I got thirsty and squirted some water from the filter into my mouth...without thinking that it was drawing water from a muddy corner of the pond.

This evening when we hiked there was some fog coming down over the hill out back. I thought it was especially cool the way the fog made the field look like a completely different place.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment