Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Nights 124 and 125

Hi and welcome back!

The weather has been really nice the last few days. We might get rain tonight, but the tent stays really dry, so I'm not worried.

I think I mentioned the other day that the things we were watching in the pond turned into tadpoles. We took some video of them yesterday so you can see how many there are. Each of the little black things in the video here is a tadpole (I think, that's what they are, anyway. We'll see if they change into frogs or something else).



A few of them moved from the puddle where the eggs hatched into the one next to it. If we get rain tonight, they may wash down into the creek below the pond. If they don't we might scoop them up and put them in the pond before the puddle dries up.



My brother J-- put his tent up in the living room yesterday, and my mom took a picture of it. He wanted to sleep in it last night, but I think he wound up in bed. I like this picture because you can see my tent through the window.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment