Saturday, August 24, 2013

Nights 233 and 234

Hi and welcome back!

Last night when I went out to the tent I saw a mosquito flying around inside, but I didn't bother trying to get it out, because I was tired. I fell asleep, and a couple of minutes later I woke up to the mosquito biting me.


I pulled my sleeping bag higher over me so it coudn't bite me anymore, which made it go away temporarily. About 20 minutes after that I woke up again with it biting me, so I turned my headlamp on to see it, and then I killed it.

After that I thought that I would be able to get some actual sleep. But then all of my mosquito bites started to become itchy, so I was up for the next 10 minutes scratching until I was able to force myself to stop. While I was scratching them I counted almost 10 bites on my head, legs, arms, and hands.

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment