Sunday, September 22, 2013

Nights 263 and 264

Hi and welcome back!

Last night my dad and I went climbing to get some video footage of me for Mark Smiley's video. We were going to put one of the videos on here but the files were all about 200 MB, so we couldn't upload them. 

Today I was reading an article about the John Muir Trail in one of my grandfather's old issues of National Geographic. I was looking at a picture of John Muir in Yosemite and I noticed that behind him was Royal Arches! I thought that it was pretty cool that there was a picture of Royal Arches in National Geographic.

Also today my dad and I packed up all of our clothing, camping gear, and climbing gear that we'll need for Yosemite.  We were able to fit everything into a duffle bag, a backpack, and our two carry on backpacks.

I'm going to try to post every day in Yosemite if there's cell coverage inside the park.  If not, I will post in San Francisco next Friday.

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment