Thursday, September 5, 2013

Nights 245 and 246

Hi and welcome back!
Sunrise on Tuesday

On Tuesday we started hiking in the morning again, and we got to the top in about 12 minutes.  It felt good to hike in the morning, because it was something to look forward to right when I woke up.  I also like seeing the sun rise as we're walking.






Got Tired of this Tooth


On Monday I had a loose tooth that was bothering me, so when we got to the top of the hill on Tuesday morning I decided to pull it out.  It didn't hurt too much, which surprised me.  When I lost the same tooth on the other side of my mouth, it hurt quite a bit.





In order to hike, shower, get ready for school and be at school by 7:15, I have to get up a little after 5:00.  I've been adjusting to it pretty well, though.  It's hard waking up, but it's still easier than I thought it would be.  The first day of school (Tuesday), I was afraid I wouldn't get up in time to hike before school, but I did.


Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

  1. I was very excited to see you and the camp crew at school!
    I still enjoy reading your posts. Keep up the good work!
    -Mrs.Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Mrs. Q! I'm glad to see you're still reading!

    - L.R.C.

    ReplyDelete