Friday, November 22, 2013

Nights 324 and 325 - 40 days to go!

Hi and welcome back!

Wednesday night: 20 degrees
Thursday morning: 21 degrees
Thursday night: 41 degrees
Friday morning: 43 degrees

Last weekend my friend S.F. and his dad, our assistant soccer coach, let me borrow their 5 degree sleeping bag.  I was glad I had it on Wednesday night, because it got down into the teens overnight.  I was never cold in it, and I have a feeling I'll have to use it a lot over these last few weeks of the year.

It warmed up over twenty degrees from Wednesday to Thursday, and it's been kind of rainy.  On Sunday, however, the overnight low is supposed to be 16, which will be awesome.  I'll definitely be glad I have that 5 degree bag then.

Mark Smiley sent us this picture that they took on the Royal Arches climb.  I think it turned out pretty well.

Royal Arches
Pitch 16 - September 25, 2013

I'm going to have a big announcement on Tuesday, so be sure to check back!

Thanks for reading!


1 comment: