Saturday, November 2, 2013

Nights 303 and 304

Hi and welcome back!

Wednesday night: 43
Thursday morning: 53
Thursday night: 57
Friday morning: 61

The answer to yesterday's trivia question is 20,322'.

On Thursday (Halloween) my dad and I went for a hike around 7:00.  It was spitting and foggy out, which gave it kind of an eerie effect.   We decided to go to the graveyard.  My dad tried to scare me, saying that he saw something in the graveyard, but of course there was nothing.  We were kind of creeped out because we saw lights, but then we saw it was only a light shining on a headstone.

After I went to bed on Thursday, it started to rain hard.  I was woken up about an hour after I fell asleep by the wind, and it kept getting windier and windier.  The wind chill would have been cold, but it was 60 degrees overnight, so I didn't have to worry about it.

Thanks for reading!



2 comments: