Thursday, December 5, 2013

Nights 337 and 338 - 27 nights to go!

Hi and welcome back!

Tuesday night: 19 degrees
Wednesday morning: 20 degrees
Wednesday night: 46 degrees
Thursday morning 47 degrees

I would like to thank everyone who has said such nice things in the comments and in person.    I think a lot of you learned about me through Mr. Rabenold--he's my social studies teacher, and he posted links to this blog on his blog, his Facebook page, the middle school team website, and a few other places.

He also showed the video from my Royal Arches climb in class today.  I was embarrassed, yet proud.

As you can see from the temperatures, it's been getting warm lately.  It's also been raining, which is going to turn into freezing rain and then snow in the next few days, judging from the radar.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment