Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Night 28


Maisy wishing she could hike again

Hi!  I'm glad you're still reading.

Yesterday after I posted I looked and saw that people from the U.S.A. (obviously), Poland, South Korea, Germany, and the U.K. had viewed my blog. I was blown away. It also said that over 650 people had viewed it in all.

Last night I repitched my tent, because the forecast said that we were going to get quite a bit of freezing rain. Overnight it did nothing but rain, which didn't really surprise me, because the temperature hovered above freezing all night.

As soon as we got home from hiking this morning Maisy hopped up on the bench near the window in the back of the house and looked outside, because she wanted to hike again. My dad and I felt bad for her, because he had to go to a meeting today, and I had to go to school, so neither of us could hike with her.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hello "Kid,"
    I am proud of your efforts. And I truly admire your spirit. I am enjoying keeping tabs, and as a fellow blogger, I look forward to see where all this goes. I am going to do a little promotion of your blog on my blog...I wish you the best.

    And I'd like to leave you with a quote from Emerson: "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." Ron R

    ReplyDelete